Printfriendly

Popular Posts

7 Years of Marriage and Counting......

I am so happy to say that my husband and I have just passed our 7 year milestone of marriage.   It truly is a blessing to be with someone that loves you back the way you love them.  We met October of 2003 and got married in 2006. Almost together for 10 years and married for 7.  We had a little rough patch at first due to outside sources, but we got through it and all the ones to follow.  Our relationship was really put through the ringer.  My husband and I agree that all of the hard times we went through together in the beginning of our relationship helped us be even stronger today.  We have lots of fun and know each other.  He is the sweetest man ever and I am so lucky to have him.  

Gerry(Jerry) makes me laugh and keeps me safe. He will cook for me, let me sleep late and then make me coffee, climb down hills after driving almost 2 hours just to get me pine cones and do anything he can if he thinks it will make me happy.  I am spoiled to say the least, but he requires a lot as well and I am happy to provide what I can for him.  That's marriage!  Simple things make me happy and just having him by my side does just that.  Shoot I would have never thought in a million years I would be able to be a stay at home mom.  I have been fortunate enough to stay home with each of my kids until they turned 1.  I have been home with little Gerry for almost 3 years.  We have lots in common, but then we have our differences as well which is perfect.  He is my happily ever after.  I am blessed to have him as a husband and that he is such a great father.  He is the fun one out of the two of us. 


This is the beautiful ring he got me for our anniversary.  I was so happy it looked like my smile was eating my face.   Victorian and vintage type anything in jewelry is my favorite.  This is SUCH a gorgeous ring.  
I will share with you on another post the story of the plans my husband put together for our special day. 
He makes me a better person.   I am no good at making interesting stories...it just isn't my niche, but I am happy to fill you in.  :)   So that is a little more about us.   Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot!

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs